Contact the Town

Utility Billing Questions

The Utility Billing Department is responsible for providing customer service and processing monthly statements and payments for all water, waste water (sewer), and storm drainage consumers.

If you have questions or need additional information about your Town of Wellington Utility Bill, please click here to view our online resources or contact Town Hall at (970) 568-3381 x 190.

Recreation Questions

The Recreation Department is responsible for providing registration and information for all sports activities sponsored by the Town of Wellington. For questions or additional information, please contact the Recreation Department at (970) 568-7410 or email

General Questions

For any general questions, concerns, or feedback, please fill out a General Inquiry Form.