- Our Town
- Building and Planning
- Scheduling Inspections
SAFEbuilt is partnered with the Town of Wellington to conduct all plan review, and inspections on projects in our community. To schedule an inspection call SAFEbuilt's inspection line at 970-674-1036 or 866-671-1036 or schedule online through Community Connect /Core Portal.
Please have the following information available at the time of scheduling your inspection:
Inspection requests received before 4:00pm, the inspection will be scheduled for the next business day.
Inspections requested on Friday's before 4pm will be scheduled for the following Monday.
Inspection requested over the weekend will be scheduled for the following Tuesday.
Homeowners can request to schedule AM or PM inspections with SAFEbuilt.
- Commercial Inspections will be scheduled for the day requested. To receive a timeframe or window for your inspection please reach out to SAFEbuilt at 970-686-7511 the day of inspection and they will provide the scheduled inspectors contact information available in order for you to coordinate an ETA.
Inspection window of time
- 8am to noon = AM
- Noon to 4pm = PM
- Inspection windows are not guaranteed.
All inspection requests must be in prior to 4 pm to be scheduled the next business day. Make sure ALL inspection are ready when you call them in and if you are calling in a re-inspection make sure ALL corrections are completed.
- All residential rough inspections are to be scheduled the same day.
- All residential final inspections are to be scheduled for the same day.
- Please schedule partial passed inspections at if not before, final inspections.
Contractors and Homeowners, please cancel an inspection request first thing in the morning if you determine you are not ready for inspection by emailing Windsor@safebuilt.com or calling 970-686-7511.
- Please reach out to SAFEbuilt directly to ensure the scheduled inspection is cancelled.
Snow, Rain and Inclement Weather protocol:
- If you have roofing inspection or inspection that may be impacted by poor weather. SAFEbuilt will reach out to you the day of the inspection to reschedule an inspection if unable to complete as requested.
- Inspectors may conduct scheduled roof inspections, later in the afternoon following snow melt from roof tops or warmer temperatures.
Community Connect / Core Online Scheduling
Helpful Forms & Guides for Navigating Community Connect Portal
- How to schedule an Inspection Online in Community Connect/ Core
- What steps follow when completing an inspection.
- Downloading Inspection Results
- Town of Wellington - Quick Guide Scheduling Inspections Click Here